=|CoD|= - Clan of Death
Welcome to the =|CoD|= forums

Here are some useful links;

Click here to make an account;

Click here to read our rules;

Click here if you have a question you'd like to ask us.

Alternatively, you can start browsing through our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

=|CoD|= - Clan of Death
Welcome to the =|CoD|= forums

Here are some useful links;

Click here to make an account;

Click here to read our rules;

Click here if you have a question you'd like to ask us.

Alternatively, you can start browsing through our forum.
=|CoD|= - Clan of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Hierarchy for the Clan/Community Discussion

3 posters

Go down

New Hierarchy for the Clan/Community Discussion Empty New Hierarchy for the Clan/Community Discussion

Post by Ace Thu 13 Oct 2016, 10:01

Hi All,

The structure i have in mind for the new clan/community are as follows, let me know if you have issues or little bit of tinkering around you want to do. Do Apologise for the Bible Laughing

Hierarchy

1) Clan/Community Council
These are the elite members of the community who will be the ones making sure every administration is being carried out properly.
Heavily involved with the decision making and the running of the clan / community. The Council members to be ideally added on each 
section of the game and forums they would be the mentors to each of the Game Leader and a Forum Administrator. when a Game Leader or Forum Admin hasnt been elected yet than its 
the council member assigned to the task be the acting leader of each of their sections. This is to ensure that me the owner is in check, and if i in the future have a mental breakdown
the community will still function without any hiccup as everything will be run under the Clan community account this will include servers/forums and any additional accounts. Which would 
also mean there are no single owner of the clan. we could keep on passing this community through generations of gamers if we do it right.

2) Game Leader
Just like  the title says they are the Game Leader and has one of the highest power for their section of the game.
They will also be responsible for the day to day running of the Game and admining of it. The job will involve making sure the Admin and members are inline.
So basically the Administrator of the Game.

3) Forum / Server Admin
Only the Forum Admin will be in par to the Game Leader while all Server admin will report to their respective Game Leaders. When selecting a Game Server Admin Game Leader is to be the 
main point of voting. The current Server Admin and Forum Admin Rules apply.

4) Empowered Members
Applys the current rules

5) Clan Members
Applys the current Rules

6) Trialists
Applys the Current Rules

7) Friends of Clans (Hall of Famer)
Applys the Current Rules

8) Legends 
Forums members who are not part of the Clan with more than 2K posts

9) Vetran
Forums members who are not part of the Clan with more than 1K posts

10) Hardened
Forums members who are not part of the Clan with more than 500 posts

11) Rookie
Forum members who are not part of the clan with less than 500 posts

12) Guests
unregistered members with limited access to the forums

Let me know if you arent happy or want to change few aspects of it..

Regards

Ace
Ace
Ace
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

maniit

Back to top Go down

New Hierarchy for the Clan/Community Discussion Empty Re: New Hierarchy for the Clan/Community Discussion

Post by Rawrplus (Skillzy) Thu 13 Oct 2016, 11:08

Overly complicated for my taste. if you wanna go with rebranding, I'd pick more more intuitive ranks
Rawrplus (Skillzy)
Rawrplus (Skillzy)
- The experienced forum user

illkickyaass http://www.clanofdeath.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New Hierarchy for the Clan/Community Discussion Empty Re: New Hierarchy for the Clan/Community Discussion

Post by Ace Thu 13 Oct 2016, 13:12

Suggestions please
Ace
Ace
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

maniit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawrplus (Skillzy) Thu 13 Oct 2016, 14:13

1) CEO
2) Community Leader
3) Community Manager
4) Admin
5) Trial Admin
6) Member
7) Special dedicated ranks (such as Forum Moderator, Coder, Designer, et cetera)
Rawrplus (Skillzy)
Rawrplus (Skillzy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu 13 Oct 2016, 15:24

thanks for your input skillz guys any more we can discuss about..,.
Ace
Ace
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

maniit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jyubei Thu 13 Oct 2016, 18:32

Oh yeah sorry I totally missed this one...

But yea I think I agree with Skillz.

First of all the old "Trial members".
Looking back, I think it actually had a negative effect in people wanting to join.
I remember being asked "Do you have to pay to get in the clan?" multiple times.
And going through a Trial phase made me think twice before joining.
It makes people feel like they're being watched which is usually uncomfortable unless you're a masochist or something.

We could do the same process without attaching a title, so just monitoring the "Trial members" activity for a week and give them an OK! if activity is fine.

Ranks through 4 to 12 should be what Skillz called "Special dedicated" (Forum Moderator, Coder, Designer, etc.)
It makes people feel special when they have their own special little thing and makes them stick around.

I think we should have some basic titles too.
I pretty much agree with Skillz' list but I'd add a "secondary leader" of sorts for when Ace might be offline for an extend period of time.

Another thing is that we might have a lot of specific roles and people might feel obligated to that one role.
Which could make hanging out on the forums really repetitive and make people lose interest.

These are just some of my thoughts scattered around.
In the end I think that a few key members and specialized titles for people who really deserve them is the way to go.
At the same time we should be careful not to "lock" people in a certain role.

I'm rambling but thinking about these things is a good thing I guess.
Jyubei
Jyubei
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

jyubei1chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu 13 Oct 2016, 19:32

Jyubei wrote:Oh yeah sorry I totally missed this one...

But yea I think I agree with Skillz.

First of all the old "Trial members".
Looking back, I think it actually had a negative effect in people wanting to join.
I remember being asked "Do you have to pay to get in the clan?" multiple times.
And going through a Trial phase made me think twice before joining.
It makes people feel like they're being watched which is usually uncomfortable unless you're a masochist or something.

We could do the same process without attaching a title, so just monitoring the "Trial members" activity for a week and give them an OK! if activity is fine.

Ranks through 4 to 12 should be what Skillz called "Special dedicated" (Forum Moderator, Coder, Designer, etc.)
It makes people feel special when they have their own special little thing and makes them stick around.

I think we should have some basic titles too.
I pretty much agree with Skillz' list but I'd add a "secondary leader" of sorts for when Ace might be offline for an extend period of time.

Another thing is that we might have a lot of specific roles and people might feel obligated to that one role.
Which could make hanging out on the forums really repetitive and make people lose interest.

These are just some of my thoughts scattered around.
In the end I think that a few key members and specialized titles for people who really deserve them is the way to go.
At the same time we should be careful not to "lock" people in a certain role.

I'm rambling but thinking about these things is a good thing I guess.
Very Valid points both of you....

The only thing i would add is i dont want to be the one at the top Laughing

The only reason being i want this to continue way past my time....
So i would like someone to be there besides me who would be knowing in and out of the clan but i dont want to put too much on their shoulders....

Well we can remove the trialists and we can always say that the decision making time is a week or two...

we can go with suggestion from Skillz and than we can gradually modify right?

and i would like to again stress that i want the Clan/Community to be higher than anybody even me....

Regards
Ace
Ace
Ace
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

maniit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jyubei Sun 16 Oct 2016, 13:48

Ace wrote:The only thing i would add is i dont want to be the one at the top Laughing

I can respect that and I think I understand how you feel.

But I don't think there is anyone else who could take the top at the moment.
Jyubei
Jyubei
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

jyubei1chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun 16 Oct 2016, 15:02

Jyubei wrote:
Ace wrote:The only thing i would add is i dont want to be the one at the top Laughing

I can respect that and I think I understand how you feel.

But I don't think there is anyone else who could take the top at the moment.

I will be the manager for the time being... as there are guys who are more knowlegeable on different areas than me...
I will pull together the resources and see what we can achieve as a team than if we need to we can always find a restructure correct ? Very Happy
Ace
Ace
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

maniit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawrplus (Skillzy) Sun 16 Oct 2016, 21:58

I mean I could, but I simply don't have the dedication and time. I've ran a community of my own that was for a extended period of time nr.1 community in CS 1.6 for entirety of Europe and I've recently quit it after I've got burnt out and lost motivation and also carried on with my life kind of away from gaming. 

I'm happy to help with whatever when I have the time and mood for it, but I don't think I'd be the best choice for a leading role given the fact, I don't really have too much motivation behind it.
Rawrplus (Skillzy)
Rawrplus (Skillzy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon 17 Oct 2016, 08:41

Rawrplus (Skillzy) wrote:I mean I could, but I simply don't have the dedication and time. I've ran a community of my own that was for a extended period of time nr.1 community in CS 1.6 for entirety of Europe and I've recently quit it after I've got burnt out and lost motivation and also carried on with my life kind of away from gaming. 

I'm happy to help with whatever when I have the time and mood for it, but I don't think I'd be the best choice for a leading role given the fact, I don't really have too much motivation behind it.

I respect that...was in the same place when i was running this after 3-4 years it completely burned me out.
well i want you to be a part of the community Laughing more than a dedicated member doing the role...if you can help out i would appreciate it a lot
if not fair enough, but i still want you there as a member since you have stuck with us for so long.
Ace
Ace
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

maniit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum