=|CoD|= - Clan of Death
Welcome to the =|CoD|= forums

Here are some useful links;

Click here to make an account;

Click here to read our rules;

Click here if you have a question you'd like to ask us.

Alternatively, you can start browsing through our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

=|CoD|= - Clan of Death
Welcome to the =|CoD|= forums

Here are some useful links;

Click here to make an account;

Click here to read our rules;

Click here if you have a question you'd like to ask us.

Alternatively, you can start browsing through our forum.
=|CoD|= - Clan of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you feeling at this moment?

+6
xPave
ieConzR
GeNeTic
Jyubei
rush001
Ultra
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How are you feeling at this moment? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling at this moment?

Post by xPave Mon 17 Mar 2014, 20:09

rush001 wrote:Emptiness? Very Happy
Well, something like that.

xPave
Clan Member
Clan Member

paveseikkailija

Back to top Go down

How are you feeling at this moment? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling at this moment?

Post by xPave Mon 17 Mar 2014, 21:10

And for Ultra, if you think that it was immature/annoying if we ever meet in real life I bet that you wouldn't stand me more than a minute. Laughing I try to be as mature as I can here on internet but I sometimes fail because we all know that I am 14 years old so I can't be the most best gentleman here. In real life I don't care about almost anything so I am really different person in real life. But I hope you got the point and I'm sorry that I wrote the "I feel nothing D:" a little bit stupidly so next time I'll try to write something a little bit better.

Have a nice day!

Ps. Sorry if there's some misspelling and other fails in this text I wrote this with my phone. Laughing

xPave
Clan Member
Clan Member

paveseikkailija

Back to top Go down

Post by rush001 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 02:41

very mature post xpave Very Happy

On another note, I am feeling like shit...

gotta sleep now and wake up in 4 hours or so to book for a doctor's appointment. Then back to finishing the two books and then assignment-.- more shit to follow as soon as i finish that.
rush001
rush001
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

rush182

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewie Tue 18 Mar 2014, 15:58

I'm frustrated, my calculator doesn't work atm... Sat the whole day yesterday... fml
Chewie
Chewie
Ex Member
Ex Member

ramme95 http://kebab4life.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:34

Chewie - do you know if it's a syntax error or it's just not functioning because of the programming you're done? (if that makes sense?...) I can try and help but I've never tried writing in any of the C languages so...

Last edited by Justice on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 01:17; edited 1 time in total
Justice
Justice
Clan Member
Clan Member

magiful

Back to top Go down

Post by ieConzR Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:03

so tired I ended up buying some weed.

im disabled now after injecting one marijuanas.

ieConzR
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

con666 http://www.irish-esports.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewie Wed 19 Mar 2014, 13:31

Justice wrote:Chewie - do you know if it's a syntax error or it's just not functioning because of the programming you're done? (if that makes sense?...) I can try and help but I've never tried writing in any of the C languages so...
I think it's because of my programing. Thanks pal, I will write to you later during the day Laughing
Chewie
Chewie
Ex Member
Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rush001 Wed 19 Mar 2014, 20:55

i love geeky stuff too Tongue maybe post the code on a new thread Very Happy
rush001
rush001
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

rush182

Back to top Go down

Post by xPave Sat 22 Mar 2014, 20:55

Now I feel happy because I won an ice fishing competition Very Happy

Got these:
How are you feeling at this moment? - Page 2 2014-010

xPave
Clan Member
Clan Member

paveseikkailija

Back to top Go down

Post by rush001 Sat 22 Mar 2014, 23:19

gratz dude:D
rush001
rush001
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

rush182

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewie Sun 23 Mar 2014, 00:09

Gratz pavie!
Chewie
Chewie
Ex Member
Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xPave Sun 23 Mar 2014, 11:05

Haha, thanks dudes Laughing

xPave
Clan Member
Clan Member

paveseikkailija

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryhard Sun 23 Mar 2014, 19:01

I feel really lost atm.
I was going to apply for two further-forming schools. Taking the IT-course ofc.I wrote two applications a week ago and realised, that one of the two schools actually does not have an IT-course. You may call me dumb for this, but the two schools almost even have the same fucking names.Borth are called "School for technical and mechanical education". The IT-class is called 'Technical Branch' in one school and in the other one the 'Technical Branch' class is electronic stuff and such. Same name, different meaning. YAY.

All of this stuff I'm telling you right now basicially means, that if they don't accept my application, I'll have no back-up and I'm fucked.
Tryhard
Tryhard
Ex Member
Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewie Sun 23 Mar 2014, 19:03

I_is_Tryhard wrote:I feel really lost atm.
I was going to apply for two further-forming schools. Taking the IT-course ofc.I wrote two applications a week ago and realised, that one of the two schools actually does not have an IT-course. You may call me dumb for this, but the two schools almost even have the same fucking names.Borth are called "School for technical and mechanical education". The IT-class is called 'Technical Branch' in one school and in the other one the 'Technical Branch' class is electronic stuff and such. Same name, different meaning. YAY.

All of this stuff I'm telling you right now basicially means, that if they don't accept my application, I'll have no back-up and I'm fucked.
Well shit. Sad
Chewie
Chewie
Ex Member
Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryhard Sun 23 Mar 2014, 19:05

There's only one more school teaching IT and it's in Dresden, which is the biggest city here. Waaaaaayyy too expensive for me...
Tryhard
Tryhard
Ex Member
Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra Sun 23 Mar 2014, 19:06

I_is_Tryhard wrote:I feel really lost atm.

This sucks but;

How about the same as me?
Start working + evening school?
Isn't that an option? Even though I currently have no job, I'm searching for one and hope to have one soon, I'm learning 'Networkadministrator' (translated to English that is) 3x a week, for 3 hours each. Will take me a while though, about 2.5/3 years, but I chose this honestly to have no bullshit like actual math or whatever 's in the package of lessons most schools give. And I'm earning money on the go too.
Ultra
Ultra
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryhard Sun 23 Mar 2014, 19:12

I need the 'Abitur', which is the highest degree for lower schools in Germany(if that makes any sense whatsoever) to study, which is my goal D:
Tryhard
Tryhard
Ex Member
Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TomBombadillo Mon 24 Mar 2014, 11:03

Just found out last night I'm going to be an uncle.  My brother and his wife broke the news they're about 6/7 weeks pregnant.  Early days yet, fingers crossed though!

Won't lie, extremely excited.  Might have to do some light reading Laughing
How are you feeling at this moment? - Page 2 51tuy-idUuL._SS500_
TomBombadillo
TomBombadillo
Clan Member
Clan Member

TomBombadillo6

Back to top Go down

Post by rush001 Mon 24 Mar 2014, 18:39

@ I_is_TryHard I'm sure you'll be accepted.  Tell them you've been on Clan of Death Tongue but yeah why wouldnt you be accepted

@TomBombadillo gratz! i think that will come in handy for me too Laughing
rush001
rush001
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

rush182

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryhard Fri 04 Apr 2014, 15:33

I couldn't be more relieved.  Very Happy

They accepted my application and I'm in!!! Yay 
This just sweeped all of my worries away :3
Tryhard
Tryhard
Ex Member
Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rush001 Sat 05 Apr 2014, 21:57

gratz dude. i told you so Very Happy
rush001
rush001
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

rush182

Back to top Go down

Post by GeNeTic Sun 06 Apr 2014, 13:51

Congrats Tryhard!
I knew they just couldnt let you go c;
And grats Dildo im sure youll be an awesome uncle
GeNeTic
GeNeTic
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryhard Sun 06 Apr 2014, 17:56

Thanks guys :3
Tryhard
Tryhard
Ex Member
Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum