=|CoD|= - Clan of Death
Welcome to the =|CoD|= forums

Here are some useful links;

Click here to make an account;

Click here to read our rules;

Click here if you have a question you'd like to ask us.

Alternatively, you can start browsing through our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

=|CoD|= - Clan of Death
Welcome to the =|CoD|= forums

Here are some useful links;

Click here to make an account;

Click here to read our rules;

Click here if you have a question you'd like to ask us.

Alternatively, you can start browsing through our forum.
=|CoD|= - Clan of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAF?

2 posters

Go down

DAF? Empty DAF?

Post by Ultra Wed 29 Jan 2014, 16:18

Are we Dead As Fuck? Not much activity going around now..
Also we should do another meeting, a proper one, has been a while and we can discuss new things like the server on bf4 and game of the month.
Ultra
Ultra
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

DAF? Empty Re: DAF?

Post by rush001 Wed 29 Jan 2014, 20:50

I think its time we started spreading out and looking for members again.

Also, we need to have some sort of REGULAR events. For eg,
A round or two for BF4 per week (any mode any server will do)
A round or two of Battlegrounds instances in TERA per week
A round or two of TDM or CTF in Quake per week

With no events, we are not holding any players that we MIGHT get in into the clan
rush001
rush001
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

rush182

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra Wed 29 Jan 2014, 21:22

The BF events are sort of impossible.
the server is now being filled by the auto sorter which makes it mostly impossible for us to get on there. This means we can't play rounds there unless there's a few slots free for the members. We can't admin the server either meaning we can't kick people too to get access, so basically our BF4 server is being used by loads of people who haven't got the slightest interests in clans...

Tera, I think we should change that up onto a new game of the month and see what we can do there. I feel like the best shot we have (no joke) is still in CoD, cod4, blops 1/2, whatever cod it is, I think this igves us the best chance we have... We can start our base there and if those players play other games we can hopefully find more to expand to... I'm currently also playing The Secret World, if you want I'll try to see how the clan-system works in there to get an idea or maybe even start up a clanpart there (if it's worth it).
Ultra
Ultra
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rush001 Thu 30 Jan 2014, 09:29

With regards to BF4, any server will do. We just have to make sure our members are playing a few rounds together (same server, squad etc) so you can pull off some team and  strategic stunts Laughing. They say it's a lot better, easier and encouraging with the Platoon system, which is hopefully being released in Feb.

We really haven't given TERA a chance, we haven't even leveled up half way to the cap and we are talking about moving to another one. Expanding to another game is good but giving up on this one so easy is not. I have only recently started to discover what things you could do as a clan and planning future things.

if you are fed up with it though, i understand but i am not giving up till i figure out what the game has to offer to a clan.

I agree with getting our player base from COD series. Let's just not try to get into ALL the games at once. Let's find out which one is a good fit then stick with it
rush001
rush001
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

rush182

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra Thu 30 Jan 2014, 12:27

rush001 wrote:With regards to BF4, any server will do. We just have to make sure our members are playing a few rounds together (same server, squad etc) so you can pull off some team and  strategic stunts Laughing. They say it's a lot better, easier and encouraging with the Platoon system, which is hopefully being released in Feb.

We really haven't given TERA a chance, we haven't even leveled up half way to the cap and we are talking about moving to another one. Expanding to another game is good but giving up on this one so easy is not. I have only recently started to discover what things you could do as a clan and planning future things.

if you are fed up with it though, i understand but i am not giving up till i figure out what the game has to offer to a clan.

I agree with getting our player base from COD series. Let's just not try to get into ALL the games at once. Let's find out which one is a good fit then stick with it
I don't mind btw playing Tera, I've been playing another MMORPG last week or so now, but if we go back to TERA I'll be there.
Thing is that we (you me and ace) are the only one who play it, the rest barely gave it a chance or didn't even try.
e.g. I haven't seen pave, conor, jyubei, koza on it and I'm not blaming these people, don't understand wrong, I'm just trying to show you that the game hasn't even gotten a chance by the rest of the people.
With only 3 players it's not really a game of the month. If it isn't even receiving a chance, what's the use?
I'm just a bit disappointed that the rest doesn't even care or try. 5/10 minutes on that game isn't enough to say 'I tried' because in the first hour I was bored out of my head... Once you pass that first world it's more interesting...
Ultra
Ultra
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rush001 Thu 30 Jan 2014, 14:19

My idea was actually root there and RECRUIT people FROM the game itself. So i think we should first lvl up till cap then start recruiting people as we will know how things work. we should learn things ourselves first
rush001
rush001
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

rush182

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra Thu 30 Jan 2014, 14:24

rush001 wrote:My idea was actually root there and RECRUIT people FROM the game itself. So i think we should first lvl up till cap then start recruiting people as we will know how things work. we should learn things ourselves first
Which I understand. But what's with the poor support that the rest gives? I thought game of the month was supposed to be a game which our clanmembers try out to see if they like it. Not just download it (and install it) and check 5/10 min and go 'nah'.

Else I would've given up on Tera too.. Sad
Ultra
Ultra
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rush001 Thu 30 Jan 2014, 14:46

lets just focus on getting people who will. Focus on the positive side of things
rush001
rush001
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

rush182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum