=|CoD|= - Clan of Death
Welcome to the =|CoD|= forums

Here are some useful links;

Click here to make an account;

Click here to read our rules;

Click here if you have a question you'd like to ask us.

Alternatively, you can start browsing through our forum.

Telegram

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Telegram

Post by Ultra on Thu 20 Feb 2014, 14:00

Yo dickhedz.

www.telegram.org

get it <3
I'm gonna use it from now on.
Phone app which also has a pc/mac app Laughing
a.k.a. u can text from anywhere.
So Smexy.
So free.
No ads no sub.
Oh yeaeaaah

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Telegram

Post by GeNeTic on Thu 20 Feb 2014, 14:30

It looks pretty good since when my phone comes back from the shop ima add a 4g plan to my subscription...
IMA BE ABLE TO ANNOY U AT ANY TIME :O!
Such a good app
GeNeTic
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rush001 on Fri 21 Feb 2014, 11:06

Why not go for a FREE CALL AND FREE MESSAGE APPS 
(Viber-types (NOT VIBER THO -.-) ) instead of have one for free messages and one for free calls

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

rush001
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

rush182

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra on Fri 21 Feb 2014, 12:52

rush001 wrote:Why not go for a FREE CALL AND FREE MESSAGE APPS 
(Viber-types (NOT VIBER THO -.-) ) instead of have one for free messages and one for free calls
Put in suggestions Laughing

Ultra
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jyubei on Fri 21 Feb 2014, 15:11

Why would I switch from Whats-App to this.

"Facebook bought WA" is not a good reason.
Jyubei
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

jyubei1chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice on Fri 21 Feb 2014, 22:39

Its (so far for me) more consistent in delivering messages - sometimes WA appears to hang before sending messages, they'll arrive late.
It uses SSL+ encryption to encrypt / decrypt messages between being sent and read - meaning that there is no chance that people can read your messages.
You can use Telegram from the desktop of your PC too if you're at your PC and don't want to keep having to pick phone up (to reply to noobs like Ultra Tongue <3)
Plus WA you have to pay subscriptions for (on android at least..) - this is completely free.
Justice
Clan Member
Clan Member

magiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra on Fri 21 Feb 2014, 23:21

Jyubei wrote:Why would I switch from Whats-App to this.

"Facebook bought WA" is not a good reason.
I never gave this reason either..
But what Justice said.
It's quite the same as Whatsapp though it's safer, 100% completely free, no ads, no subs, works perfectly fine and it's usable between multiple devices, including PC.
This is why I'd love seeing people appear on it. It's way better than FB chat and it's a clean, simple layout yet a nice app with lots of possibilities.

Ultra
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rush001 on Sat 22 Feb 2014, 15:28

good as it may be, I dont see the need to switch as long as i dont get asked for the 1 year subscription Tongue. I might switch after that, or i will just switch for one that does voice call and message both

rush001
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

rush182

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra on Sun 23 Feb 2014, 19:31

rush001 wrote:good as it may be, I dont see the need to switch as long as i dont get asked for the 1 year subscription Tongue. I might switch after that, or i will just switch for one that does voice call and message both
Your choice man Laughing
Anywhore, just for your info;

[Quote=Telegram]Can I make calls or leave recorded messages in Telegram?[/Quote]
Not at the moment. However, we like the idea of fast and secure voice messages and calls. Stay tuned for updates.

And also, maybe you should get the app besides Whatsapp Laughing I use 4 apps now for chatting...
Reason? This;
https://twitter.com/telegram/status/437650652164915200
[Quote=Telegram]
4 million users joined Telegram within the last 18 hours. We're doing our best, but the service is getting unstable due to high load.[/Quote]

Reason I'm saying this is because Telegram is rising really fast up the list since Whatsapp got bought by Facebook. This isn't MY reason of moving onto the app, but more because of the amount of apps (Pc, Mac, Phone) and just because it's 100% free I don't see why I wouldn't get it ^^

Ultra
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rush001 on Mon 24 Feb 2014, 09:35

I understand that Telegram would be a better choice if you wanted to stick with an app focused primarily on chat, compared to whatsapp. 

The only reason i have whatsapp atm is my friends being here and so far it hasnt asked for money Very Happy. When it will, i will uninstall or swap with another one

rush001
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

rush182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum