=|CoD|= - Clan of Death
Welcome to the =|CoD|= forums

Here are some useful links;

Click here to make an account;

Click here to read our rules;

Click here if you have a question you'd like to ask us.

Alternatively, you can start browsing through our forum.

Will be doing a giveaway for those who are interested

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will be doing a giveaway for those who are interested

Post by Rawrplus (Skillzy) on Sun 12 Jan 2014, 14:40

Hello guys, many of you probably never heard of me before, but I was an old time member of the clan and for a long time being one of the original leaders in it's glory days of Cod4. As the time faded away I began to lose interest in Call of Duty 4 and with all honesty, I'm not the guy who was jumping in euphoria when Battlefield 4 came out. Nevertheless, I still love the community in here and got some good friends who I'll remember for the rest of my life in this staff team, so I felt like returning the favour a little. 

I do not mean to interefere with the clan going and activity, hence I inform you about this only now, but basically I'm currently managing a big community and we were giving out games for Christmas.(yes I know christmas are well past but who cares, free games are free games) While there were some events that could got you games, I prefered not to talk about them for the sake of actually helping Ace Rush and the crew maintaining an activity and not pulling you guys off to other games Very Happy 

But, now we'll be doing a lottery. All you have to do is apply with a number and that's it. A game of your choice possibly to gain, nothing to lose. You'll just need to register an account on the website in order to get permissions to post or view topics. 

Here's the list of games you can win - http://www.ambrosia-servers.eu/community/index.php?topic=22688.0
And here's the actual lottery topic - http://www.ambrosia-servers.eu/community/index.php?topic=23658.0

Everything you need to know is found there, in case there's still something unclear, either write here or PM me on Ambrosia Forums.

I'm not sure if anyone feels like participating, but as I said, it's entirely optional and I don't mind returning this clan a possible favour for all the years of fun I've had in it. Wether you decide to join the lottery or not, I wish you luck in everything you do and all the best in year 2014. 

- R+

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Project time : 3 hours || Prgrams used : Adobe Photoshop CS5 || Specials thanks to : 'slodive' for photo / maquette

Hope you like it' (:
Rawrplus (Skillzy)
- The experienced forum user

illkickyaass http://www.clanofdeath.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Will be doing a giveaway for those who are interested

Post by Ultra on Sun 12 Jan 2014, 17:16

Mind posting a list of what you can win? :3

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawrplus (Skillzy) on Sun 12 Jan 2014, 17:22

Uhm I posted the link but, whatevs..

Payday 2
CS: Global offensive
Left 4 Dead 2
Garry's Mod
Bioshock: Infinite
Dead island
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Saints Row 4
State of Decay

Project time : 3 hours || Prgrams used : Adobe Photoshop CS5 || Specials thanks to : 'slodive' for photo / maquette

Hope you like it' (:
Rawrplus (Skillzy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra on Sun 12 Jan 2014, 17:24

Rawrplus (Skillzy) wrote:Uhm I posted the link but, whatevs..

Payday 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Garry's Mod
Dead island
Saints Row 4
State of Decay
Yeah but I have dozens of forum accounts all around the web and am trying to stop me from making accounts for nothing Very Happy
And since I already have almost all the games on that list, I'm not gonna do it Tongue Sorry <3

Ultra
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawrplus (Skillzy) on Sun 12 Jan 2014, 17:35

Ultra wrote:
Rawrplus (Skillzy) wrote:Uhm I posted the link but, whatevs..

Payday 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Garry's Mod
Dead island
Saints Row 4
State of Decay
Yeah but I have dozens of forum accounts all around the web and am trying to stop me from making accounts for nothing Very Happy
And since I already have almost all the games on that list, I'm not gonna do it :PSorry <3

Haha, No worries. I just left it here in case somebody felt like trying his luck. In all honesty, I don't expect anybody to participate (from =|CoD|=) but well.. you never know.

Also for those who are interested (just in case), hurry up. out of 100 availbe numbers, there's roughly only 30 left and that's only like 5 hours of competition running. It's filling up very quickly!

Hope you like it' (:
Rawrplus (Skillzy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top