=|CoD|= - Clan of Death
Welcome to the =|CoD|= forums

Here are some useful links;

Click here to make an account;

Click here to read our rules;

Click here if you have a question you'd like to ask us.

Alternatively, you can start browsing through our forum.

Disneyland

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disneyland

Post by Ultra on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 18:27

So.. I often search around the net for news upon Disneyland and stuff, new attractions, new parts, stuff like that...
I like amusementparks, but I LOVE Disneyland...

I've been there quite a lot since I was young and might go again soon.. I really would love to. Even though it doesn't change THAT much over time (looking back to e.g. last time I went, in 2009 I think?)

Why I made this topic..
Are there more people like me with this?
I fucking love Disneyland Very Happy
That's why, when I was there last time, I bought this book filled on how Disneyland came to stand... I fucking love it.. Tongue I always bring home some disneystuff when we get back Very Happy

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Disneyland

Post by GeNeTic on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 18:46

I never went there not as a little little boy not now would love to though
GeNeTic
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 18:55

It's really worth it!
There's only 1 attraction I think I'll never do, which is the Tower Of Terror... I still prefer to walk around the park normally instead of a pants filled with shit so I always skip this one.. Very Happy
Nonetheless, I love the whole idea of Disneyland but also the things behind stuff...
Like e.g. the story behind an attraction and such Laughing

I do remember that, when I was young, there was an attraction which was a cinematic experience... You walk in, put on headphones and you watch a movie basically but it was being talked through by 2 robots.. They took you on a tip through time or something.. Have never gone through the whole thing because I was a really small kid when I went in there and in the beginning you start by going back to the Jurassic age and as I was little, since it was a fully 360° cinema, I got scared and went out with my mom Tongue

Just had a look at what it was and certainly enough, here it is;
http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/The_Timekeeper

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ieConzR on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 19:49

ive done tower of terror, ITS THE BEST FUCKING THING EVER I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WANT TO DO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN AGGGHHHHH

Dazing wrote:We're talking about trying to look mature whilst there is a video of a guy flip-flopping his dick on our forum.Seriously?

ieConzR
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

con666 http://www.irish-esports.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top